If you’ve been injured recently in a car accident in Minnesota, it’s important to act fast. Insurance companies will resort to every last tactic to pay you as little as possible, and that includes getting confusing phone calls regarding your auto accident. Getting immediate legal representation in these situations is critical for calculating damages for a settlement and ensuring a sufficient compensation amount for your auto accident claim. Call us now and get an opinion on your current situation. Hundreds of millions of dollars in car accident settlements have been recovered for those who have been injured, and we can help you. Don’t wait – get in touch with us today to learn more about your options.
If you find yourself in a truck accident, the first step is to call the police and request a report. This document can be a crucial piece of evidence in your case. Make sure to collect as much information as you can, including photos of the scene and your injuries. Be careful with what you say to the other driver or their insurer, as anything you say could impact your claim. Do not even say sorry, because that may have an impact. It is absolutely critical to allow your attorney to speak on your behalf at all times.
Truck accidents are often more complicated than car accidents, with many parties involved. That’s why it’s essential to have an experienced legal team on your side. It’s important to work with attorneys who have a deep understanding of the specifics regarding 18 wheelers, average settlements and trucking law, who can also help you identify all responsible parties, investigate the accident, and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Don’t let a truck accident ruin your life. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you move forward. We’re here to advocate for you and make sure you’re treated fairly.
We follow a simple procedure to ensure you receive the fastest possible assistance at Hughes Mathews Legal Group.
We work day and night to connect you with top notch, versatile and knowledgeable car accident lawyers.
Our partners have successfully recovered hundreds of millions in settlements. Some recent results are shown here:
The car accident lawyers in St. Paul have a wide range of experience in dealing with car accident cases. The history of their firm goes back to 1975 when their founding partners began their practice. Since then, the team has expanded and now consists of experienced lawyers with decades of combined legal expertise. They work hard to stay current with advancements in the law and have earned an impressive reputation in the field due to their commitment to excellent service. Each lawyer focuses on specific areas so they can offer personalized solutions to meet clients needs and maximize compensation awards. The firm also has extensive knowledge of Minnesota’s personal injury laws which assists them when negotiating on behalf of clients.
Choosing the best car accident lawyer in St. Paul for your situation is an important decision to make. Here are a few tips that can help you choose the right attorney:
1. Research the lawyer’s experience and reputation: Take a look at the lawyer’s background information such as whether they have any special certifications or experience in handling car accident claims. Also take into consideration their reputation in the local community and reviews from previous clients.
2. Ask about their experience with car accident cases: Ask the attorney how long they have been practicing law and specifically how much experience they have handling car accident claims in St. Paul, MN.
3. Discuss payment arrangements: You should know what payment arrangements are available and if you can negotiate any fees or other costs associated with working with them ahead of time. Make sure you understand if they will collect any money prior to your settlement being reached or only after it has been finalized.
4. Assess their communication skills and responsiveness: These two factors are important when seeking legal advice from a car accident lawyer. If a lawyer is slow to answer your questions or does not provide clear information throughout the process, you should consider looking for another legal representative who is more attentive and communicative about your case details.
By using these tips to find a reputable car accident attorney in St. Paul, you can be confident that you are receiving proper representation for your compensation claim case.
Choosing a car accident lawyer in St. Paul should involve researching the qualifications of various lawyers in the area before making a final decision. Some important qualities to look for when selecting an attorney are:
1. Experience: When looking for a car accident lawyer, it’s important to make sure they have ample experience litigating similar cases. Ask questions about their past successes and speak with previous clients if possible.
2. Local Knowledge: Car accident laws vary by state, so you’ll want to hire someone who is familiar with the ins and outs of Minnesota law. A local attorney will be able to better understand the nuances of your case, giving you the best chance of success.
3. Communication Style: It’s important that you select an attorney who works well with you as a client. You should be comfortable communicating with them and sharing information about your case without feeling intimidated or judged. Make sure to ask about communication methods like phone and in-person meetings so you can ensure that your attorney provides service that meets your needs.
4. Reputation: Research any potential attorneys to make sure they have a good reputation among other lawyers, judges and clients in St. Paul. If past clients have shared positive feedback about the attorney, it can provide a more informed perspective on how that particular lawyer may handle your case.
Ultimately, choosing an experienced, local car accident lawyer in St. Paul who has a good reputation and excellent communication style can give you the best chance of success when pursuing legal action on your car accident claim.
Do not settle, or sign anything. Don’t even talk to them if you can help it. Avoid their phone calls until you can speak with an attorney about your situation. All conversations between you and the insurance company are recorded and can be used as evidence for your claim. One word can jeopardize your entire case. It is common for insurance companies to resort to these off-putting tactics to squeeze every nickel and dime from you. Don’t fall for their trap, call us today!
If the other party involved in the car accident does not have auto insurance, you may still be able to receive compensation for your injuries through other means. Here are some options:
File a claim with your own insurance company: If you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, you may be able to file a claim with your own insurance company to cover your damages.
File a lawsuit: You can file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver to seek compensation for your injuries. However, keep in mind that if the driver doesn’t have insurance, they may not have the financial resources to pay a settlement or judgement.
Seek compensation from other sources: If the at-fault driver was working at the time of the accident, their employer may be liable for your injuries. Additionally, if the accident was caused by a defect in the vehicle or the road, you may be able to seek compensation from the manufacturer or government entity responsible.
It’s important to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who can advise you on the best course of action based on the specifics of your case.
It is of utmost importance to make sure you have a clear paper trail of all medical visits and interactions. Without this, it will be a lot more difficult prove your injuries. If you are in a situation where you are in pain or are suffering, don’t ever delay seeking medical assistance and getting a record of your situation. Calculating pain and suffering damages is a complex process, and there is no set formula or calculation for determining the amount of compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries. However, there are several factors that can be considered when determining the value of your pain and suffering damages, including:
It’s important to note that pain and suffering damages are typically awarded as part of a larger settlement or judgement that also includes compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages. Consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney can help you better understand the potential value of your pain and suffering damages and ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Yes, it is possible to receive a settlement for time lost at work as a result of a car accident. If you are unable to work due to your injuries, you may be entitled to compensation for lost wages as part of a settlement or judgement.
To determine the amount of compensation you may be entitled to for lost wages, your attorney will typically calculate your total earnings and subtract any income you earned during the time you were unable to work due to your injuries. This can include any sick time, vacation time, or other benefits you used during that period.
In addition to lost wages, you may also be entitled to compensation for any future lost earning capacity if your injuries prevent you from returning to your previous job or pursuing other career opportunities.
It’s important to keep accurate records of your time off work, including any medical documentation and communications with your employer, to support your claim for lost wages. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you navigate the process of pursuing compensation for lost wages and other damages resulting from a car accident.
We value justice, honesty and time. Any detail will be noticed and it can be essential for your case.
Hundreds of millions in personal injury and car accident settlements have been recovered through our partners. We’ve seen it all and we are ready to offer this expertise to you. Scroll down below to see our notable settlements and verdicts.
Any questions? Call now and ask the attorneys
Hughes Mathews Legal Group
149 Thompson Ave E Ste 114, Saint Paul, MN 55118
We Service the Following Areas Near Saint Paul, Minnesota:
Saint Paul, Mendota, South Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Inver Grove Heights, Newport, Saint Paul Park, Burnsville, Cottage Grove, Rosemount, Lake Elmo, Willernie, Hopkins, Afton, Savage, Eden Prairie, Hastings, Vermillion, Lakeland, Minnetonka, Farmington, Stillwater, Bayport, Circle Pines, Lakeville, Hugo, Prior Lake, Hampton, Wayzata, Hudson, Chanhassen, Shakopee, Houlton, Minnetonka Beach, Crystal Bay, Osseo, Prescott, Champlin, Navarre, Castle Rock, Long Lake, Maple Grove, Elko New Market, Randolph, Excelsior, Spring Park, Chaska, Marine On Saint Croix, Hamel, River Falls, Forest Lake, Andover, Victoria, Mound, Somerset, Rockford, Maple Plain, Young America, Dayton, Loretto, Roberts, Webster, Welch, Jordan, Rogers, Scandia, Northfield, Cannon Falls, Wyoming, Carver, Anoka